Join Our Team
Current Career Opportunities
— Custom Metal Fabricator —
Previous experience operating an NC turret, press brake or laser would be beneficial for this position.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Back up for various positions on shop floor
- Ability to use basic hand tools, inspection gauges and related equipment
- Familiar with metal finishing techniques and metal finishing equipment
- Ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings (blue prints)
- Able to differentiate materials
- Ability to problem-solve
- Load and unload freight trucks as required
- Receive parts from vendors and control inventory to maintain accurate inventory levels, and
- Deliver orders to customers and pick up orders from vendors
- Pack orders properly to ensure that quality customer products are received undamaged
- Ability to concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work calmly and effectively in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to take direction and accept supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organize and accurately prioritize work, understand when urgency is required and use good judgment in varied situations
- Good mathematical skills
- The right candidate should be physically fit with the ability to lift heavy boxes with ease
- Must have a valid driver's license. Our insurance policy requires that all drivers operating the company vehicle be at least 25 years of age.
- Forklift license considered an asset, but will train the right candidate
Hours of work to include Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. with occasional overtime as/when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent